Wednesday, 30 December 2015

New In: Makeup Haul

I went a bit wild shopping after Chirstmas since I got a lot of money from family and my job, but there's no harm in treating yourself to your own needs, especially makeup. I've always said to myself I could never spend so much on make-up, but when I put it all together I do spend a lot, however if it's to keep me looking funky and fresh, well I just have to do it. Eye and lip products were my top prioty of makeup I need and I personally think I got some great products which I want to share with you all and recommend.
*Some of these products are bestsellers and limited edition however I will try to link all products below.*

Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette (& goody box)
I've been wanting a new eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay since I stupidly dropped my Naked 2 and destroying my favourite shadows (RIP Bootycall & YDK), so on my list was a new palette, preferably naked. However I came at the perfect time as there were Christmas offers I know I could get more what I bargain for with this one specific palette. The Vice 4 palette was a limited edition palette with a series of bold and neutral colours, which is ideal for me because I love bold colours and neutrals which compliment my skin tone. I was attracted by the colours and with the persuasion of the MUA I just had to by it, but that wasn't all; since I purchased this on Boxing Day there was a goody box which came with it which include, a travel sized Setting Spray, their 24-hour eyeliner (shade LSD) and mini samples or lipsticks and eye primers, I definitely got more than I bargained for and I am so excited to start creating looks with these amazing palette.
Total Pervesrion Duo (Mascara & Eyeliner Pencil Set)
More limited offers for me to save, Urban Decay was putting on promotion a pack which included their Perversion Mascara & 24 Hour Glide On Eyeliner, two things I have been lacking of recently. The greatest thing about this little promotion set was looking on how much I'd save buying this together instead of separate; originally the eyeliner costs £15 and the mascara costs £17.50, but the set costs £22 all together which is mint looking on how much I saved, I couldn't say no to buying it, especially getting the second to last one in my local urban decay counter.
NYX Lip Products
NYX are a well respected drugstore makeup brand, but is very exclusive in the UK so I've not thought of ordering online, which isn't a bother no more now I found they have their own section in Boots in Manchester I finally got my hands on some of their popular products. I'm a personal fan of liquid lipsticks and I've heard many great things about these and just needed to get some for myself, I got two different kinds which do the same job. My first one was the NYX Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo, I've been needing to get a red lipstick for a while now and I love the finishing outcome on this product. The second lip product I got was the NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipsick in Vintage, the colour is a mixture of brown and purple (very Kylie Jenner), a very rich colour and finish, best thing about these products are the prices.
NYX Eyebrow Gel & Brush
Need to give my girl Niamh some credit to introducing me to this product (makeup lover and she blogs too check her out HERE). To get good eyebrows 'well a decent attempt' I've been through, pencils, mascaras and powders but nothing seems to do the trick, so it was time to try gel eyeliner. I here ABH (Anastasia Beverly Hills) dipbrow is one of the best, but I never know where to find it, however I love affordable products and this is equally as good in my opinion. Watching the male MUA working there apply it on and seeing the results was the way to win my over I got the Eyebrow Gel on Brunette which is a middle shade as I don't want to go too dark or too light and I bought the brush to apply which is a good quality brush in my opinion.
MAC Lipstick
Finally ended my search for a brown lipstick, after being sold out many times I finally got my hands on 'Film Noir' the Satin Lipstick from MAC. It's a truly beautiful shade of brown and feels great on my lips, not too creamy and not too dry. I become 75% Kylie Jenner when I swear this, I do however know my next search to team my brown lips is to get the Chestnut lip liner which is a similar match.


x toni x







No comments :

Post a Comment