Monday, 7 December 2015

Basic Layering

Layering clothes is actually an art, like how you need to find the perfect colours which will go together and balance out where you want to layer yourself, it's so technical and it will take time before you master it. I always felt like its when you have the urge just to wear all my favourite clothes at the same time but it is actually more than that.
Layering can be done all year round but as its getting into winter, I think it's only right to be doing this now. I put a little section about layering on my transition advice post I did before summer ended which would be useful for people who want to slowly try out layering. The advice I said was "A good tip especially for the fall is start with your darkest colour at the bottom and work your way to the top" which is a good beginning of when layering clothes as I have done in this outfit. As much I love turtle necks, I don't seem to own a basic black top, however I began with my black swing dress as the first layer, just simple base for this outfit before I started going lighter in colours gradually with a brown shift midi dress. 

  // Shift Dress: Forever 21 // High Neck Dress: Missguided // Cardigan: Second Hand // Boots: New Look // Hat: New Look //

Layering Moodboard
*All Images Sourced From Pinterest*
F/W Camel coat, oversized knit sweater, black ankle skinnies and wedge bootiesSweden Street Style (Move to stylish Stockholm for a bit with a Swedish startup gig: https://jobbatical.com/explore/sweden)casual outfitblack and white layeres outfit. this is freaking fabulous but i feel like my legs would get cold. hence the over the knee lace up boots. i really have to get those.If you have a tumblr or a Pinterest, you will know that Scandinavian style is big. Read my latest post for some style inspiration! www.livinlavidaloba.wordpress.com♡♥ Shabby Shack Thrift Shop & Shabby Shack Vintage Denim♡♥ Thanks, Pinterest Pinners, for stopping by, viewing, re-pinning, & following my board. Have a blessed day! ♡K15 Cool Ways to Wear a Cropped Sweater via @WhoWhatWear #fashion #cropped #trendAwesome use of layers, love the colour and style! Top shop inspiration which trend but still coolsummer layers. Leonie in Hamburg. #ohhcouturePastel pink trench coat is on my Spring whislist.. unfortunately I never got my dream pastel pink winter coat so this is like my replacement.
x toni x

No comments :

Post a Comment