Tuesday, 22 December 2015

A Girls Best Friend x Swarovski - Part One

Diamonds are a girls best friend as so they say ... But we all have a weakness with crystals, golds, silvers and jewelry in general too. This post is simply how to bling up a simple outfit c/o Swarovski Crystals.
My outfit I am going to bling up in this two part post is a high neck swing dress in black, a basic, simple yet flattering dress which could be worn day and night. I want to highlight the high roll neck, which covers my neck giving my face a canvas as my body is shadowed so I think a statement necklace will compliment the dress. The 'Darling' necklace is absolutely gorgeous, please just have a moment of appreciation here; anyways the gold necklace with the mixture of crystal cuts and colours really bring a fashionable touch to this outfit. The drop of the necklace is aligned with the collarbone and the details are just exquisitely beautiful, the main thing I love about this necklace it's not too big to be a 'statement' necklace however it brings such a statement to the outfit.
*Disclaimer* would like to thank the Swarovski store in Preston gifting me these items to blog.

x toni x




No comments :

Post a Comment