Friday, 13 November 2015

Pale Pink Yeti

First things first, I GOT NEW HAIR! Afro is hibernating until the end of the year, but to be fair I love my hair like this so much, it won't be long after I get it taken out to get it back in but expermenting with colour, probably with a grey. 
Anyways, reading my title it can only mean one thing, MASSIVE FUR COAT. It's been featured on my winter wish list and I've admired so many from different stores but I am a proud owner of a faux fur puffy coat. So before I properly start off, I would like to thank the seller of this coat who saved me £60 on a coat. 
A very cold winter is highly expected this year, so I need a winter essential which will keep me warm and be very versatile in what to wear with, and nothing better than a faux fur coat. Literally I think they're so cute and have always been contemplating about getting one, so I bite the bullet and went for it. I would've gone for any colour, I always had my eyes on a brown faux fur coat however something about this blush pink coat just made me go for it. This is probably now the girliest item I own in my wardrobe and I don't think anything will ever beat it.
The most perfect thing about a faux fur coat is that it can make the most basic of outfits into something chic and stylish and "expensive" if you understand what I mean. My outfit is something casual featuring culottes, a velvet top & trainers, which is comfortable and practical and it's something I'd just throw on, however with this coat, it changes the looks completely giving it a touch of 'chic' and 'class'.
// Coat: Depop (H&M) // Top: Missguided // Culottes: Zara // Adidas Superstars //

The YETI Moodboard
*All images sourced from Pinterest & Tumblr*
fur coat Find a great fur coat in Toronto - visit the Yukon Fur Co. at http://yukonfur.com: fashion, model, and fur imagefur coat/collar= der Pelzmantel /der Pelzkragen/ a fur-lined coat=  ein pelzgef├╝tterter Mantel/ fur (for clothes)= der Pelz: Fashion Blogger Vanessa Hong of 'The Haute Pursuit' debuts her collection of minimalist, yet brightly colored, faux fur coats—and they will take your fall / winter outfit game the NEXT level.:  : Fur coat with stockings and booties. Fun color!  #fur #winterfashion #hswardrobe: Anna Dello Russo | Yellow Fur Street Style:

x toni x






2 comments :

  1. For us, this outfit literally screams perfection - we love the all-black look and how you made it cool and quirky with the fluffy jacket :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair and coat look gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Petite Fro Chic | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN