Sunday, 18 October 2015

Rose Gold & Cropped Flares

Maybe it is getting towards the colder seasons now it's that time of the year, however it's won't stop us ladies still wanting to show some skin. Not necessarily to flatter and please anyone I am only talking a few inches. As you know flares have been a huge thing this year to do with 70's coming back, however if you're petite like me yet want to pull them off, there's a way.
Cropped jeans are fabulous because by cropping the length of the jeans make the flare more subtler, which I prefer myself honestly other than wide flares in jeans. Sadly I wish I could call these cropped but they're seem much normal length because my height, however I fell in love with this pair of high cropped jeans, they fitted perfectly and because they're high waisted they give me some length. 
Now reaching in my inner feminine side, which doesn't really come out often especially in my clothing, I thought a nice rich colour top would go perfectly with such a rich denim and something cropped. Experimenting with a metallic, this rose gold knitted top gives this outfit some class, the versatile crop looks good with these jeans both tucked in or out and still gives off that chicness of the 70's. A statement leather jacket with a faux fur collar completes the outfit and makes the outfit more suitable in this season for warmth.

// Top: Victoria's Vault // High Jeans: H&M // Jacket: New Look // Heels: Public Desire //

Cropped Jeans & Metallic Knitwear Moodboard
*All Items sourced from Pinterest*
#what_to_wear_with_jeans #fashion: Sportmax S/S 2012 Holographic Jumper ......... asa dress?: Alexa Chung Leads The Cropped Flare Trend At London Fashion Week | Fashion Trends | Grazia Daily: Metallic Bell Sleeve Knitted Dress Gold - Knitwear - Missguided: How to Wear the Cropped Flare When You’re Short | Man Repeller: Source: theyallhateus.com: White Chic Flare Crop Pants Summer Set by We Wore What: The Best New Boot and Jeans Combinations for Fall via @WhoWhatWear:

x toni x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Petite Fro Chic | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN