Sunday, 20 September 2015

Raw Double Denim

Denim on denim was once a crime in fashion, now after time it's has been respected and consider a trend, thank god.wearing double denim is actually nice and how people style it themselves is truly beautiful, the most simple way of going about this is earring two different shades of denim, preferably dark and light blue, or go fierceless wearing the same shade which is risky but comes across very well.
I went for the easy option of wearing with different shades, the wrap skirt with the raw edge takes a different approach to a normal denim skirt with the asymmetric side falling forward with the hem frayed, I started that as my main base of this outfit. A simple mid wash denim skirt tucked in is how I double it, the top could've been tied or even unbutton with a simple bandeau to tie together this double denim look.
// Skirt: ASOS // Top: Pull & Bear // Shoes: New Look // Bagpack: La Moda //

Double Denim Moodboard
*All Images Sourced From Pinterest*
Spring Outfits 2015: 50 Flawless Looks to Copy Now - The new double-denim: cropped, frayed hem denim flares + a denim kimono with matching obi beltOlivia Palermo's sophisticated take on double denim #DenimShop | The Lifestyle Edit #denimMiroslava Duma www.inmybody.esDenim on denim please repin if you like this picture - follow my pinterest or visit my official blog: http://mutefashion.com/Caroline de Maigret head to toe Marques Almeida denimWhat To Buy From Alexa Chung's New Collection #refinery29  http://www.refinery29.com/2015/01/80767/alexa-chung-clothing-line-launch#slide-3  The fitted silhouette makes all the difference.If I could live in my baggy "boyfriend" jeans, I would. Basically I kind of do!!Stoned Immaculate Vintage – Immaculate High, Class of ’76 Lookbook
 
x toni x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Petite Fro Chic | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN