Saturday, 5 September 2015

Blood On The Leaves

Preparing for the new season is always a hard task but very exciting as you don't know what trends will be staying from the summer and what is new to come to autumn/winter. Being a fashion enthusiast who I am, I like to see what the designers preview us at fashion weeks as it may spoil what the looks are styles will be, and with working in retail I notice myself if the catwalk has inspired the high street for the season. I've looked at colours which will trend this season, we've had khaki and rust throughout spring and summer and I don't think we will say goodbye to this just yet, but I've seen the red family taking a conquering this season. An autumn colour is just likely to trend and nothing better than burgundy/oxblood colours in our clothing.
I love this colour so much and have already bought myself my a few pieces in the colour, but picking my favourite items isn't a tough choice because NOTHING compares to this corduroy pinafore. This feminine little dress is in the perfect shade and shape which is the cutest autumn dress I own, the corduroy material is great quality and definitely worth spending a little money on than I use to. The perfect thing about this outfit is that it is cosy yet spacious to layer jumpers or whatever you want underneath. This colour is well suited for this season and to go with the title, makes you blend with the leaves. 
// Pinafore: Topshop // Striped Turtleneck: Topshop // Pointed Boots: New Look //

The mood board is here again, now featuring burgundy outfits perfect for the autumn season *Again all images sourced from Pinterest*
Maroon/oxblood is one of my favorite colors. Not crazy about the hat, but I like how sophisticated the look is.Burgundy! Love this ensemble however I'd wear a pair of heels instead of flats. The flats are cute and make this look appear less dressy and more casual but in my opinion a heel would compliment this look perfectly! :)Brooklyn Blonde has Styled this Tahari Marla Shawl-Collar Wrap Coat to Perfection.Capri's tiny waist just begs for crop tops and leather skirts! Feminine but dark, sounds about right!Everyday fashionOffice outfit Victoria Beckham style..definitely needs to be a work outfit for my future careerLove the shirt and the color!Burgundy sweater + plaid {Lovely Pepa} #fashion #streetstyle #outfit Madrid#streetstyle Burgundy, oxblood, deep red, whatever you call it, I like it! A fall mustdo! #fashion #colorMiroslava Duma was a poster child for one of our favorite Fall hues.
x toni x

1 comment :

  1. In love with your outfit - you look amazing! Really like how you co-ordinated your dunagree dress and lip colour
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/ootd-minimal.html

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Petite Fro Chic | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN