Sunday, 7 June 2015

Suede Dress

June has blessed Britain with a heatwave over this weekend and it's been a great time to finally wear my summer clothes. Suede clothing has been trending this summer along with the 70's/bohemian style. This fringe dress bring a western cowboy feel and is inspired by many festival outfits from the early festivals this year, only one month until Wireless. Luckily bought whilst a 40% off dresses offer was going on I just couldn't help myself, HOW I LOVE ONLINE SHOPPING (it's becoming an addiction).
Speaking of suede, I have bought a good 5 metres of faux suede fabric which I will be making skirts and tops for myself as my sewing journey. I have been practicing new designs of skirts and dresses that I will soon share for you, however it isn't up to selling standards just yet I am just saving up for an overlocker.

// Suede Mini Dress: Pretty Little Thing // Boots: Public Desire //

x toni x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Petite Fro Chic | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN