Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Calm 70's Vibe

The 70's are back and taking the current season by storm. Shown in the previous fashion week, 70's inspired looks have been creative from the SS15 catwalk into high street for all of us to experiment with. Suede has made a comeback, no limits with the funky patterns and colours, fringe tops and skirts isn't just for festivals anymore and a lot of denim.
Bell sleeves are heaven sent in clothing, I have been adoring them recently and fits into the 70's style well and also brings that boho/gypsy approach to this era's trends. Crazy pants were a huge thing also back in the day, especially wide leg trousers, I picked vertical culottes which are coming back strong for summer once again. This minimal pair are a sure bliss to wear, most comfiest bottom wear I've ever purchased and ticks all boxes for 70's; however if I say so myself I am a HUGE fan of the denim flares which could be substituted for the culottes in this number.

//Bell Sleeve Top: Missguided //Culottes: New Look // Birkenstock Sandals//

x toni x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Petite Fro Chic | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN