Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Too Early To Think Of Your Future Path?

This post is a little motivation for those people who are being forced upon by teachers/lectures and parents in what they want to do in the future.

I've been at college for about 7 months, which may seem long but feels like two weeks; anyways 4 months in we have already been talking about what to do after my college years. I've been booked with career advisors, university searching classes and make a plan on what possible jobs could i see myself in the next 5 years. Many people have been thinking this is all too early, and am I really ready for this, which has me also thinking is all this rushed and I have to plan my future now?

Well it's simple you don't have to plan out your future straight away unless you have a certain ambition otherwise don't worry everything is fine. I have been jumping around either doing an apprenticeship after my studies or selected university courses choices. I am certain in what I want to be is a Fashion PR, and am taking Fashion Marketing/Promotion when I get into university (if I get in that is). Sure it is a year away for me but it's never too early to think about where you want to be in life, but the reason I have chosen this path because I am passionate about this and think is my best skill and although there's a lot I have to do to get at a high position I am determind to get it.

It isn't early to think about what you want to do but you don't want to leave it so late otherwise your opportunity may go. However if you are struggling you can have options and whatever field you feel the strongest in and are passionate about, make a career out of it. And if it doesn't work, try again or find a new path and see if that can make you successful. But also enjoy what you do.

A little advice from me and 3 quotes I love and use whenever I doubt myself about something "You can be anything you want in life, only if you want it enough." "Look for the future, take everyday as it comes" and a main thing for everyone who's being held back "Never let everyone say you can't do it, if they drag you down, leave as fast as you can."


x toni x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Petite Fro Chic | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN